Start the New Year with Improved Sports Facilities
January has arrived, and with it comes the end of the Christmas holidays.
While the kids have been off, you may have been thinking about how you can improve sporting facilities for over the coming year.
Unfortunately school pitches and playing fields don’t take care of themselves over the Christmas holidays and it is often the case that pupils are met with a wet, muddy bog when they return to class.
At Nomow we’re always shouting about how great artificial grass is for sports, and for school facilities in particular. Competitive sport and team games at school can help children learn resilience and build character not to mention the numerous benefits for their health so it makes sense that they should be able to take full advantage of sporting facilities all year long.
Don’t sideline sport this year. Read on to find out how artificial grass could guide you and your school into a happier and healthier 2015.
- Unlike natural ground, artificial grass protects children from impact falls during sport, with a soft cushioned base that provides comfort and softness
- Kids won’t have to battle with mud, puddles or soil during a game and you won’t need to worry about dirty footprints coming inside after they’re done!
- Artificial turf won’t need any expensive fertilisers, lawnmowers or equipment to stay looking fresh and green all year round.
- With the fraction of the maintenance required by natural grass, time can be spent more productively on improving sporting projects
- Synthetic grass can last up to 10 years, even being durable enough to withstand the footfall of popular play areas without leaving you with unsightly bald spots.
Nomow artificial grass provides a great surface for kids to play on during term time and for any other sporting ventures throughout the year. Your new turf will allow them to play regularly each week keeping them fit and healthy all year round.
Our artificial grass has been used for a variety of different sports and if you’re looking to improve sporting capabilities in your school, our turf could prove to be of huge benefit. To find out more about how Nomow could help you then please give us a call on 0800 587 0380.