Artificial Grass is the perfect running surface for a running track suitable for The Daily Mile™. Nomow have over 20 years’ experience supplying and installing Artificial Grass to over 2400 schools.
- The Daily Mile only takes 15 minutes and has enormous benefits for children. The initiative is easy and free to start. Children should aim to run or jog, at their own pace, for 15 minutes – the important thing is that they are getting exercise in the fresh air with friends, and are having fun whilst doing so. Running The Daily Mile includes many benefits such as improved physical, social and emotional wellbeing and it has been shown to increase classroom concentration.
(It is not mandatory for schools to invest in a running track in order to participate in The Daily Mile.)
Natural grass can wear away very quickly. Running in a loop every day will quickly turn grass muddy. If kids are running in their school uniforms, then mud is something that we would definitely want to avoid.
If the designated route is on tarmac or concrete, Artificial Grass will create a soft and fun surface to run on. Any trips or falls won’t end in scraped knees and sore hands.
- Multiple health benefits
- All can children take part
- Improves concentration in class
- Improves eating a sleeping better at home
- Installed over grass to prevent mud
- Installed over tarmac/concrete to prevent scraped knees