December is the party month, but hosting a party is extremely different than turning up as a guest. In order to make your New Years Eve party a less stressful and a more relaxing experience, follow these tips.
- 1. Add extra chairs, or make sure you have enough places for everybody to sit down.
- 2. Make space for activities by designating a room for games, dancing, eating etc.
- 3. You don’t want to look back on the evening and only remember being in the kitchen, so ensure you prepare food in advance to avoid missing out!
- 4. Tidy up all Christmas gifts, magazines and other items that are making your home seem cluttered.
- 5. To avoid having a crowded house, place a gazebo outside. This will invite guests to enjoy the fresh air and make the most out of the space available. Just make sure you tell your neighbours, or invite them over to celebrate the end of 2016 with you!
- 6. Do not clean up throughout the party. You have the next day to spend time cleaning, instead enjoy your guests company. However, placing bin bags on door handles and in each room will invite your guests to clean up after themselves, which will save you a lot of time the following day!
- 7. When midnight hits, if you have an artificial lawn, refrain from using fireworks. Instead celebrate inside or watch others light up the sky.
- 8. Artificial grass is low maintenance, durable and looks perfect all year round. This will not only save you time and hassle making your garden look perfect the day before the party, but it is easy to clean if anybody spills a drink on it! An extra bonus is that if the weather isn’t your friend NYE, artificial grass does not become muddy or patchy, which means you will not have to worry about mud being trailed through your home!
Focus on creating a perfect party atmosphere inside your home and leave Nomow to install a faultless and impressive artificial lawn for all your guests to enjoy. Get in touch and start creating your very own party garden today!